Wednesday, January 14, 2009

In past, i thought i was just the victims of an unfair life
But as time goes by, and being grown - ups "the victims" thoughts changes..
I no longer victims...

A friend of mine said it - the no longer victims- and now, i have to fix it all up when the rain comes
Sounds really unfair, but that's the way it is....

Sometimes i think why should i fix their problem?? It's not even mine...

Still my ego echoes....

But i'm not that kind of person...I love them till end...fix it all up their mess though it's really really such a mess...

They give up their lives for me...as i would for them... though they put me into troubles but I and the rest will stand for them...no matter what....Cause they brought us here...

When They're happy..I'm not sure i'm happy...When i'm happy..I'm not sure They're Happy either...

Sometimes i'm tired, pretending not to see what's in front of me...

That is why.. I don't really like when the night comes..Don't really like when the rain falls.. Cause what's in front of me gets even clearer

Thank God the nights still have their starbright and moonlight and rain still have their decent smell and a great view of water falling

And because of that, i would feel....hmpf....ok....just ok :(

No comments: